The church has adopted The Baptist Faith & Message, 2000 as its statement of faith. We are an independent, autonomous, local church which voluntarily and freely cooperates with the Marion Baptist Association, the Mississippi Baptist Convention, and the Southern Baptist Convention.
We exist to Walk, Worship, & Witness together in a manner that is Friendly, Faithful, & Focused to make Jesus known in Marion County & around the world.
Personal Faith in Jesus Christ
- In Jesus alone our lives find joy and purpose. By looking to the work of Christ for forgiveness and salvation, we find hope for this life and for eternity.
Authority & Sufficiency of the Bible
- Authored by God himself, the Bible is unlike any other book. God’s Word speaks with authority in our lives and reveals the essential nature and character of both God and man.
A Christ-Transformed Life
- Through faith in Christ, we are rescued from the power of sin and given new life. Through the presence of His Spirit in us, we grow more and more in His image.
Biblical, Grace-Filled Relationships
- God created us to live in relationship with Him and others. It is through relationships that we love God and we love others.
Worldwide Worship of Christ
- That all the world will worship Him, the mission of Jesus Christ himself directs our work as we proclaim Him among all peoples.